vrijdag 7 mei 2010

MAC launch in Eindhoven!!! (Finally)

MUAs getting ready

Yummy cupcakes!

My friend and accomplice Vera

The makeover with the Liberty of London model

Love the hat (L)



Hi everyone!

Here is my first blog post and I'm so happy it's about the launch of the MAC counter in Eindhoven! Before I had to travel for about 1,5 hours to spend my money on their lovely products, but now I'm able to be there within 15 minutes!

About the launch, I already got there at 10 am but apparently they weren't going to open until noon. So..2 hours later my friend Vera and I finally could start browsing around in the brand new counter (L). The entire counter was in the mood of the "Liberty of London" collection, there was a guy playing guitar in a lovely chair with the Liberty of London prints all over and there was a model who was getting a Liberty of London makeover by one of the MUA. They also had the most tasty cupcakes! Nikkie from Nikkie Tutorials http://www.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials was also there, I'll probably see her a lot at the MAC counter.

Finally I bought from the Liberty of London collection the lipsticks "Ever Hip" and "Petals & Peacocks" (I already have "Blooming Lovely"). From the Pret-a-Papier collection I got the "Coral Crepe" paintpot and I got a brow pencil in "Lingering" because I've been wanting that one for a long time. I also got "Woodwinked" e/s for my mom for mothersday.
Vera got herself her first MAC stuff today! From the Liberty of London collection she bought the "Free to Bee" e/s and from the permanent line "Electric Eel" e/s. As a base she got"Painterly" paintpot. That's a really great (and daring) starters kit I think!

Soon I'll be reviewing my new purchases!

xxx Chanel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten