dinsdag 15 november 2011

Lederhosen Boardshort

Look what I just found!



Yes! As a native Bavarian I secretly have a weak spot for traditional Bavarian clothing. When I was little my mom got me a lederhosen in red...that caused a lot of trouble with my German family though. A Lederhosen was meant for guys, not girls! My mom is pretty rebellious sometimes and likes to break with tradition, she's great at thinking out of the box! In the end my grandma also got me a Dirndl but I can't remember I wore it actually..



I'm on the hunt for a picture of me in the red lederhosen, as soon as I find pictures I'll put them in this post.





 Men Shorts €79,95

 Women Shorts €59,95

 Boys Shorts: €59,95
(pictures from www.blue-tomato.com)



At the Blue-Tomato website about their Quiksilver collaboration:
This boardshort is bound to go down in history, right next to Mozart and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Bringing the Alps to shores near you!
The Boardshort with the Lederhosen look is the fantastic result of a collaboration with Quiksilver within the Quiksilver Union project in 2009. Nine selected surf shops (including Blue Tomato) were invited to create their very own boardshort. Thanks to an innovative photo print on fast drying material, we were able to transform a piece of Austrian culture into a fashionable piece of surf wear! 100% polyester.


You can find these cute Lederhosen Boardshorts at www.Blue-Tomato.com


xxx Chanel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten